Home arrow Survivor Forums

Panic Survivor Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 443

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 979

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::getEmoticons() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 37
plugged ears, ringing, dizzy. HELP!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: plugged ears, ringing, dizzy. HELP!

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
meggerpiez (User)
Involved Survivor
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
plugged ears, ringing, dizzy. HELP! 6 Years, 10 Months ago  
when I was 10 I was diagnosed with Panic attacks.
November 3rd one of my dogs died and my mom moved of town. Since the end of December I have been having bad panic attacks?? I went to the er and they said that I had text book anxiety.
Tingling hands, dizzy, short of breathe, ringing in the ears...well now

I have dizziness, ringing in the ears. My ears feel plugged like they are going to rupture. short of breathe, sweating and I smell blood (tainted) idk what to do..I think I have low blood preasure but idk..it happens once a day now usually they happened throughout the day... anyone else have this same problem??

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
meggerpiez (User)
Involved Survivor
graphgraph
Re:plugged ears, ringing, dizzy. HELP! 6 Years, 10 Months ago  
I am an idiot this is what I feel:

Sensation that the ear is blocked or full

slight Fever

Decreased hearing

Intense pain that may radiate to the neck

I looked it up..it is an ear infection causing me to feel like this aswell as dizziness.
I have dry sinus and sinus pressure between the eyes...go figure.
Allergies from my dog moving back

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

Irish (User)
graphgraph
Re:plugged ears, ringing, dizzy. HELP! 6 Years, 10 Months ago  
You're not an idiot. The emotional stress that occurs over and over again with anxiety disorder can make us all believe we have every kind of illness or disease ever diagnosed and then some. Always remember that anxiety disorder is the one and only one big problem which is usually(not always) brought on by stress. Our anxiety does not function normally and so it becomes disordered and creats havoc. That's why it's very important that when you are feeling anxious and the heart starts pumping and all the negatives kicking in, do what works for you to reduce the stress and lower the anxiety. It could be soft music, relaxation tapes, breathing exercises or just lay down and be quiet. Soon all the symptoms of panic attacks and anxiety going crazy will calm down and you will feel better. Just keep your focus on the one problem and all the other things will follow suit, calm down and some go away altogether. Take care....Ed

Logged Logged

webmasterpdx (User)
Watching Survivor
graphgraph
Re:plugged ears, ringing, dizzy. HELP! 6 Years, 9 Months ago  
Not everything you are feeling is fake. Anxiety can cause lots of physical symptoms.
Inner ear problems caused by sinus problems or virus's or infections always seem to amplify anxiety problems.
The inner ear affects balance and dizzyness, so if you've been having sinus problems, that would be a real physical problem. Get your sinus treated and you may find an improvement in this area and you could see your anxiety drop.

My anxiety disorder was really amplified by a virus I had in that area and that was how I was diagnosed finally. A low dose of benzodiazapine helped me keep it under control.

I still get anxiety when particularly stressed, but most of the time it is not too bad.

Good Luck.

Logged Logged

Go to top

SHOUT!

Latest Message: 1 year, 9 months ago
  • tsuki : Welcome Steve, I have sent you a private message. Hope your day is going well Smile
  • Steve G : Can someone please tell me how to post a blog?
  • tsuki : Welcome to PS, Anara Smile
  • tsuki : Yes, sorry sad
  • Pro42 : Blogs are still down I see sad
  • tsuki : Thanks Draydon, Happy New Year to you too!
  • draydon : Happy New Year everyone!
  • tsuki : Enjoy the season!  May it be stress-free Smile
  • tsuki : I hope everyone had a wonderful and stress free Thanksgiving celebration Smile
  • tsuki : Welcome Glitter! Sorry no one was here to chat.
Please Login to shout..

Who's Online

No Members Online.
Monday, 20 November 2017