Home arrow Survivor Forums

Panic Survivor Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 443

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 979

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::getEmoticons() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 37
Welcome to the "new" Forum!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Welcome to the "new" Forum!

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139

afrocuban (Visitor)
Involved Survivor
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Welcome to the 11 Years, 2 Months ago  
ceejay wrote:
sue_w wrote:
[quote

This was the only bit I wanted. :lol:[/quote]

I think this quoting thing will take some getting used to, don't you Sue??

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

CatWoman (User)
Major Contributing Survivor
graphgraph
Re:Welcome to the 11 Years, 2 Months ago  
afrocuban wrote:

I think this quoting thing will take some getting used to, don't you Sue??

Did I successfully make the quote bold?

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

catwom4 (User)
Watching Survivor
graphgraph
Re:Welcome to the "new" Forum! 10 Years, 10 Months ago  
Hi Ceejay,

I'm brand new to this forum and inadvertently posted the same message (my story) within User Blogs2 (I thought I was posting them in two totally different categories (subsections). I did change the title/headline but the content is the same. I would like to remove one of them (preferably the first one placed - since I edited it since then). There's no need for everyone to hear my story twice in the same place.

Please advise how I can delete my first post, unless I am incorrect, and they are not located in the same spot. (???)

Thanks.

Donna

Logged Logged

ceejay (Admin)
Administrator
graph
Hi Donna - welcome!

I'll go take a look and let you know

Cindy

Logged Logged

ceejay (Admin)
Administrator
graph
Hi again Donna -

All fixed - I deleted one and saved the other!

Hope you like Panic Survivor!

Hugs,

Ceejay

Logged Logged

catwom4 (User)
Watching Survivor
graphgraph
Thank you, Cindy. Where do I find my post?

Logged Logged

Go to top

SHOUT!

Latest Message: 2 years, 10 months ago
  • tsuki : Welcome Steve, I have sent you a private message. Hope your day is going well Smile
  • Steve G : Can someone please tell me how to post a blog?
  • tsuki : Welcome to PS, Anara Smile
  • tsuki : Yes, sorry sad
  • Pro42 : Blogs are still down I see sad
  • tsuki : Thanks Draydon, Happy New Year to you too!
  • draydon : Happy New Year everyone!
  • tsuki : Enjoy the season!  May it be stress-free Smile
  • tsuki : I hope everyone had a wonderful and stress free Thanksgiving celebration Smile
  • tsuki : Welcome Glitter! Sorry no one was here to chat.
Please Login to shout..

Who's Online

No Members Online.
Wednesday, 19 December 2018