Home arrow Survivor Forums

Panic Survivor Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 443

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 979

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::getEmoticons() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 37
Helpful words struggling with panic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Helpful words struggling with panic

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/mambots/content/mosemailcloak.php on line 72

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/mambots/content/mosemailcloak.php on line 89

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/mambots/content/mosemailcloak.php on line 101

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/mambots/content/mosemailcloak.php on line 120

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/mambots/content/mosemailcloak.php on line 133
ItsMeTeesa (User)
Watching Survivor
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Helpful words struggling with panic 5 Years, 3 Months ago  
i recently read the book

Helpful words: struggling with panic disorder by author Tori.

its on amazon.com and very very cheap

however it has helped me look at things differntly. i panic a lot and im always looking for new ways to take control of this thing. I been having trouble driving because i panic. the book gave me some techniques for driving. which were helpful.

what are some things that you guys do to prepare for a drive?

heres the link for the book.you should check it out

Helpful Words: Struggling With Panic Disorder by Tori www.amazon.com/dp/B008RBN902/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_R4ygqb1SHY5VT via @amazon

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/mambots/content/mosemailcloak.php on line 72

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/mambots/content/mosemailcloak.php on line 89

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/mambots/content/mosemailcloak.php on line 101

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/mambots/content/mosemailcloak.php on line 120

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/mambots/content/mosemailcloak.php on line 133

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

tsuki (Admin)
Administrator
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Helpful words struggling with panic 5 Years, 3 Months ago  
Hi Teesa, when I first began driving again, I'd get dressed and take my purse and keys out to the patio and sit and enjoy the fresh air. It used to relax me and put me in a good frame of mind. Relaxed, I'd plan the best route to my destination. With that, I'd take a deep breath, get in the car and drive while listening to my favorite music. Same thing on the way home. Sit, relax and plan your route.

One thing, though, I always promised myself a treat on the way home. Maybe a stop at Starbucks to sit and relax over a cup of something or other or even a stop at 7-11 to grab a slurpee

Try making your trip enjoyable and reward yourself for making that drive. Keep it simple . . . hugs

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

SHOUT!

Latest Message: 1 year, 9 months ago
  • tsuki : Welcome Steve, I have sent you a private message. Hope your day is going well Smile
  • Steve G : Can someone please tell me how to post a blog?
  • tsuki : Welcome to PS, Anara Smile
  • tsuki : Yes, sorry sad
  • Pro42 : Blogs are still down I see sad
  • tsuki : Thanks Draydon, Happy New Year to you too!
  • draydon : Happy New Year everyone!
  • tsuki : Enjoy the season!  May it be stress-free Smile
  • tsuki : I hope everyone had a wonderful and stress free Thanksgiving celebration Smile
  • tsuki : Welcome Glitter! Sorry no one was here to chat.
Please Login to shout..

Who's Online

No Members Online.
Monday, 20 November 2017