Home arrow Survivor Forums

Panic Survivor Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 443

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 979

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::getEmoticons() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 37
Go to bottom
TOPIC: anyone?

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
iloveudean08 (User)
Contributing Survivor
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
anyone? 7 Years, 9 Months ago  
I go to school at night and my 2 of my classes are big. For some reason I just get anxious and sometimes will step out. Anyone else go to school or in a classroom?

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
ceejay (Admin)
Administrator
graph
Re:anyone? 7 Years, 9 Months ago  
Try using a subject line like "School Issues Anyone?"

That may attract more responses!

I think there are a lot of folks on here who go to school!!

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

4Him (Admin)
graphgraph
I no longer go to school but I do attend Sunday School and the room where our department meets as a large group before breaking up into smaller groups is crowded. Before I learned that my God was always with me, I used to not go to Sunday School because of that large crowd. I would go to church because the sanctuary was larger and I wouldn't have to speak to a lot of people. For me, it was a matter of feeling acceptable or like I fit in. I have discovered that the more I feel loved by God, the less intimidated I feel by other people and the less I care what they think about me. I can walk into any room now without perspiring or having that feeling of dread of having to talk to people. When you know you are loved, you are freed up to enjoy being with others.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/02/03 18:32 By
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaTools::whoisID() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 316
4Him.

iloveudean08 (User)
Contributing Survivor
graphgraph
thanks to you both! I am a christian, but I do not attend church regularly and I want too. I love God and I know he has been with me every step of my life, because at 22 I have been through alot!

Logged Logged

ddub (User)
Watching Survivor
graphgraph
Re:anyone? 6 Years, 2 Months ago  
Hi,

I know its not easy (especially in a large venue like you described) but I think it's important to feel your fear and confront it. Really try hard to make yourself go to class.

When I was at college, it helped me to work out in the mornings before my classes. I don't know if it was the endorphin rush or what, but it really seemed to help.

Hope things get better for you.

D

Logged Logged

Go to top

SHOUT!

Latest Message: 1 year, 9 months ago
  • tsuki : Welcome Steve, I have sent you a private message. Hope your day is going well Smile
  • Steve G : Can someone please tell me how to post a blog?
  • tsuki : Welcome to PS, Anara Smile
  • tsuki : Yes, sorry sad
  • Pro42 : Blogs are still down I see sad
  • tsuki : Thanks Draydon, Happy New Year to you too!
  • draydon : Happy New Year everyone!
  • tsuki : Enjoy the season!  May it be stress-free Smile
  • tsuki : I hope everyone had a wonderful and stress free Thanksgiving celebration Smile
  • tsuki : Welcome Glitter! Sorry no one was here to chat.
Please Login to shout..

Who's Online

No Members Online.
Thursday, 23 November 2017