Home arrow Survivor Forums

Panic Survivor Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 443

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 979

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::getEmoticons() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 37
A fear of exercise?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: A fear of exercise?

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
Azmom (User)
Newbie Survivor
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:A fear of exercise? 5 Years ago  
Yes I agree

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
tsuki (Admin)
Administrator
graphgraph
So glad to hear you've been doing well. Great that you've stopped smoking!!! I quit over 4 years ago and so happy I did. You've already done your heart and lungs so much good

Here's a twist on exercise . . . you like dancing? Put on your favorite dance music and start slowly by moving/dancing around your house as you do chores, etc. Keep your MP3 loaded with your tunes and keep stride with the beat of your favorite songs while shopping and outdoor activities. Increase the rhythm and intensify your moves as you feel more confident. In this way, your brain is tricked into believing that you're not exercising but having fun. I know you already know that dancing can give a great cardiovascular workout. Shall we dance??? . . . hugs

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

Azmom (User)
Newbie Survivor
graphgraph
Very good advice Tsuki

Logged Logged

Jader (User)
Watching Survivor
graphgraph
I actually used to play the video game Dance Dance Revolution when I was in highschool. I would play about 2 hours a night and ended up losing about 30 pounds. It is definitely a heart pounding cardio workout, but I think if my mind is preoccupied with hitting all the steps instead of my increased heart rate I won't panic as much.

I think it might be worth a shot. Thanks all for the great advice. In addition, I went and saw my doctor just to update her on the anxiety and she said I am perfectly healthy to start an exercise program, just don't overdo it.

Logged Logged

tsuki (Admin)
Administrator
graphgraph
I'm happy all's well. Thanks for sharing this idea with us. I graduated to Zumba although I'm still working at a steady pace comfortable for me. Hubby says it looks more sexy, LOL! Good luck and go for it! Let us know how it works out.

Logged Logged

Mayan (User)
Contributing Survivor
graphgraph
Re:A fear of exercise? 4 Years, 12 Months ago  
That's a really good idea! To kind of trick yourself into exercising through doing something fun like dancing. That would definitely keep your mind off things..I'm going to try it.

Logged Logged

Go to top

SHOUT!

Latest Message: 1 year, 9 months ago
  • tsuki : Welcome Steve, I have sent you a private message. Hope your day is going well Smile
  • Steve G : Can someone please tell me how to post a blog?
  • tsuki : Welcome to PS, Anara Smile
  • tsuki : Yes, sorry sad
  • Pro42 : Blogs are still down I see sad
  • tsuki : Thanks Draydon, Happy New Year to you too!
  • draydon : Happy New Year everyone!
  • tsuki : Enjoy the season!  May it be stress-free Smile
  • tsuki : I hope everyone had a wonderful and stress free Thanksgiving celebration Smile
  • tsuki : Welcome Glitter! Sorry no one was here to chat.
Please Login to shout..

Who's Online

No Members Online.
Friday, 24 November 2017