Home arrow Survivor Forums

Panic Survivor Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 443

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 979

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::getEmoticons() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 37
i hope this makes you laugh
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: i hope this makes you laugh

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
kelsey39 (User)
Veteran Survivor
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:i hope this makes you laugh 9 Years, 11 Months ago  
i wreaked the car it was a week old it was raining and my husband ususal goes to the bar for rainouts. so i went looking for him. and i was at the bar looking for his mc and ran in to someone and had to call him from the bar.

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
CrazyKitty (User)
Contributing Survivor
graphgraph
LMAO! Thank you for making me laugh...I have been feeling on edge all day!

CrazyKitty

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

kelsey39 (User)
Veteran Survivor
graphgraph
you guys write down something silly you did:laugh:

Logged Logged

daybyday (User)
Major Contributing Survivor
graphgraph
When I was about 7 years old, I don't know why but I snuck out of my house at about 6am in the morning. I wanted to go swimming really bad, all my neighbors had swimming pools but I didn't. This is crazy but I remember being Naked and went to the neighbors pool. I heard someone and ran up into their treehouse. I sat in the treehouse so scared hoping they wouldn't find me. Well they did, they opened the door and there I was completely naked . I was so embarressed. The rest is a Blank I can't remember what happened after that. I laugh now at how silly that must of been!!

Logged Logged

kelsey39 (User)
Veteran Survivor
graphgraph
my sister and i were about 10 and 7 and i lived in mn when i was growing up and in the winter we go ice fishing up there. well me and my sister were playing in the ditch. which was covered with ice and we used stickes as our fishing poles and we had a little kid chairs out there. and we fell threw the ice. we lived out in the country and the mailman was coming to bring our mail. and he saw us in the ice he had to carry me and my sister to the house with our mail.

Logged Logged

awalker623 (User)
Major Contributing Survivor
graphgraph
Okay, when I was 7 I used to go to my grandparents a lot and take my bicycle and ride around their neighborhood because it was the best biking neighborhood - sidewalks and hilly and they had a huge sloping driveway. Well I had gone to my grandparents' house to ride, and my mom had come by to pick me up. Well, I had gotten mad about something, and I was ready to go. So I decided I was going to take myself home. My mom was holding my sister who was only a few months old talking to my grandparents. My mom drove an old car, and you could throw it into gear without the keys in the ignition. Well, I got in, threw it in reverse, and down the sloping driveway I went. Right into a huge oaktree. BAM! If were not for the tree, I would have been sitting in my grandparents' neighbors' dining room!

My family still hasn't let me forget it.

Logged Logged

Go to top

SHOUT!

Latest Message: 1 year, 9 months ago
  • tsuki : Welcome Steve, I have sent you a private message. Hope your day is going well Smile
  • Steve G : Can someone please tell me how to post a blog?
  • tsuki : Welcome to PS, Anara Smile
  • tsuki : Yes, sorry sad
  • Pro42 : Blogs are still down I see sad
  • tsuki : Thanks Draydon, Happy New Year to you too!
  • draydon : Happy New Year everyone!
  • tsuki : Enjoy the season!  May it be stress-free Smile
  • tsuki : I hope everyone had a wonderful and stress free Thanksgiving celebration Smile
  • tsuki : Welcome Glitter! Sorry no one was here to chat.
Please Login to shout..

Who's Online

No Members Online.
Thursday, 23 November 2017