Home arrow Survivor Forums

Panic Survivor Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 443

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 979

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::getEmoticons() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 37
i hope this makes you laugh
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: i hope this makes you laugh

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
kelsey39 (User)
Veteran Survivor
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
i hope this makes you laugh 10 Years ago  
hi everone i hope you are doing good today. well here i go im from mn thats were i grew up and posion ivy grows on the ground up there.so i met my husband up there and we came to tx. that is where he lived any way her it goes he likes plants ivys and spider plants the ones that take off. he went to work and he told me he wanted his room to look like a jungle with plants every were he gave me some money to my some plants. i bought a few plants well i came home and started doing our bed room and i say this stuff on the fence it was going every wear and i thought cool free plants. so i get at it bring it in the house. and put it everywhere on the bed trying to be romantic in the bathroom all over every thing .well his mom came home we lived with her. i was so excited to show her what i did i thought i did such a pretty job. it really looked nice it looked like a jungle room thats what he wanted i told her. then guess what she told me? that stuff that was so pretty was POSION IVY. talk about embarrassing she laughed so hard i thought she would die. i had to wash the hole room:whistle: i hope i made you smile

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
CatWoman (User)
Major Contributing Survivor
graphgraph
Re:i hope this makes you laugh 10 Years ago  
That's soooo funny. Just as well someone told you what it was BEFORE you laid down on it.

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

awalker623 (User)
graphgraph
Re:i hope this makes you laugh 9 Years, 11 Months ago  
That so sounds like something I would do!

Logged Logged

exite (User)
Involved Survivor
graphgraph

LMAO that could have been painfull

Logged Logged

daybyday (User)
graphgraph
LMAO!! That was a good one. Did you have the nerve to tell Hubby when he go home? LOL. My husband went fishing one day and brought me some flowers he picked in the swamp. They were purple, (we just started dating actually) I loved them, they had a wonderful smell. Well the next day I woke up and my entire house Smelt Like Cat PISS. The flowers die quick and put off this awful odor. My husband was so embarressed!! LOL:lol:

Logged Logged

exite (User)
Involved Survivor
graphgraph
Lmao oh that was good now go clean your house its smells of cat piss lmao

Logged Logged

Go to top

SHOUT!

Latest Message: 1 year, 9 months ago
  • tsuki : Welcome Steve, I have sent you a private message. Hope your day is going well Smile
  • Steve G : Can someone please tell me how to post a blog?
  • tsuki : Welcome to PS, Anara Smile
  • tsuki : Yes, sorry sad
  • Pro42 : Blogs are still down I see sad
  • tsuki : Thanks Draydon, Happy New Year to you too!
  • draydon : Happy New Year everyone!
  • tsuki : Enjoy the season!  May it be stress-free Smile
  • tsuki : I hope everyone had a wonderful and stress free Thanksgiving celebration Smile
  • tsuki : Welcome Glitter! Sorry no one was here to chat.
Please Login to shout..

Who's Online

No Members Online.
Saturday, 18 November 2017