Home arrow Survivor Forums

Panic Survivor Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 443

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 979

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::getEmoticons() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 37
You know you are a grown up when . . .
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: You know you are a grown up when . . .

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/mambots/content/mosemailcloak.php on line 72

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/mambots/content/mosemailcloak.php on line 89

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/mambots/content/mosemailcloak.php on line 101

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/mambots/content/mosemailcloak.php on line 120

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/mambots/content/mosemailcloak.php on line 133
awalker623 (User)
Major Contributing Survivor
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
You know you are a grown up when . . . 9 Years, 11 Months ago  
I can definitely relate to all of these!

1. Your house plants are alive, and you can't smoke any of them.

2. Having sex in a twin bed is out of the question.

3. You keep more food than beer in the fridge.

4. 6:00 AM is when you get up, not when you go to bed.

5. You hear your favorite song in an elevator.

6. You watch the Weather Channel.

7. Your friends marry and divorce instead of "hook up" and "break up."

8. You go from 130 days of vacation time to 14.

9. Jeans and a sweater no longer qualify as "dressed up."

10. You're the one calling the police because those %&@# kids next door won't turn down the stereo.

11. Older relatives feel comfortable telling sex jokes around you.

12. You don't know what time Taco Bell closes anymore.

13. Your car insurance goes down and your car payments go up.

14. You feed your dog Science Diet instead of McDonald's leftovers.

15. Sleeping on the couch makes your back hurt.

16. You take naps.

17. Dinner and a movie is the whole date instead of the beginning of one.

18. Eating a basket of chicken wings at 3 AM would severely upset, rather than settle, your stomach.

19. You go to the drug store for ibuprofen and antacid, not condoms and pregnancy tests.

20. A $4.00 bottle of wine is no longer "pretty good stuff."

21. You actually eat breakfast food at breakfast time.

22. "I just can't drink the way I used to" replaces "I'm never going to drink that much again."

23. 90% of the time you spend in front of a computer is for real work.

24. You drink at home to save money before going to a bar.

25. When you find out your friend is pregnant you congratulate them instead of asking "Oh S*$# what the hell happened?"

Bonus:

26: You read this entire list looking desperately for one sign that doesn't apply to you and can't find one to save your sorry old butt.

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/mambots/content/mosemailcloak.php on line 72

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/mambots/content/mosemailcloak.php on line 89

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/mambots/content/mosemailcloak.php on line 101

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/mambots/content/mosemailcloak.php on line 120

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/mambots/content/mosemailcloak.php on line 133

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
daybyday (User)
graphgraph
Re:You know you are a grown up when . . . 9 Years, 11 Months ago  
LOL, That is pretty good.

I was up in my attic tonight showing a friend the structure when I came across some photos when I was a kid that i put up there to get out of the way!! I was like oh boy I must be getting old when my memories are starting to get lost in an attic. LOL

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

lovestosing (User)
Contributing Survivor
graphgraph
Oh no! This is almost so real that I can't laugh at it! Aaaaahhh!

Logged Logged

CatWoman (User)
graphgraph
LOL Yes I can relate.

Logged Logged

suman (User)
Involved Survivor
graphgraph
Brilliant! SAD!!!!

Logged Logged

scooby (User)
graphgraph
LMAO! OMG I can relate so much it is scary.
I knew I was getting old when I started watching the weather channel and current affairs. Help!

Logged Logged

Go to top

SHOUT!

Latest Message: 1 year, 9 months ago
  • tsuki : Welcome Steve, I have sent you a private message. Hope your day is going well Smile
  • Steve G : Can someone please tell me how to post a blog?
  • tsuki : Welcome to PS, Anara Smile
  • tsuki : Yes, sorry sad
  • Pro42 : Blogs are still down I see sad
  • tsuki : Thanks Draydon, Happy New Year to you too!
  • draydon : Happy New Year everyone!
  • tsuki : Enjoy the season!  May it be stress-free Smile
  • tsuki : I hope everyone had a wonderful and stress free Thanksgiving celebration Smile
  • tsuki : Welcome Glitter! Sorry no one was here to chat.
Please Login to shout..

Who's Online

No Members Online.
Monday, 20 November 2017