Home arrow Survivor Forums

Panic Survivor Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 443

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 979

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::getEmoticons() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 37
optical illusion
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: optical illusion

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
KDN (User)
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
optical illusion 10 Years, 1 Month ago  
I started seeing her go clockwise, now I can see both, how about you guys?

www.switched.com/2007/10/15/the-trippies...llusions-on-the-net/

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
ceejay (Admin)
Administrator
graph
Re:optical illusion 10 Years, 1 Month ago  
Wow - that is very trippy indeed!!

At first I could only see her "change" directions if I looked out of my peripheral vision.

It's amazing to see these things because it is yet another example of how the brain can truly see things from OPPOSITE sides and both are "true" -- I think that's very helpful when recovering from this stuff!!

Hugs kdn - and thanks for that!!

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

4Him (Admin)
graphgraph
Clockwise for me. This is like those optical illusion pictures back in the nineties. I never could see the real picture behind the patterns. I'm too left-brained I guess.

Logged Logged

lrouse (User)
graphgraph
it is funny, when I first saw her she was clockwise but as soon as I read that she can spin the other way depending on what side of the brain you are using, she started going counterclockwise.

BTW 4Him, if you saw her going clockwise, you aren't too left brained, according to that article.

Logged Logged

Bloodclot (User)
graphgraph
Holy crap! that's so freaky! At first i saw her going clockwise, then it suddenly changed directions... i'm speechless.

Logged Logged

lrouse (User)
graphgraph
If you stare at her shadowed foot and look back at her, you can make her change directions at will!

Logged Logged

Go to top

SHOUT!

Latest Message: 1 year, 9 months ago
  • tsuki : Welcome Steve, I have sent you a private message. Hope your day is going well Smile
  • Steve G : Can someone please tell me how to post a blog?
  • tsuki : Welcome to PS, Anara Smile
  • tsuki : Yes, sorry sad
  • Pro42 : Blogs are still down I see sad
  • tsuki : Thanks Draydon, Happy New Year to you too!
  • draydon : Happy New Year everyone!
  • tsuki : Enjoy the season!  May it be stress-free Smile
  • tsuki : I hope everyone had a wonderful and stress free Thanksgiving celebration Smile
  • tsuki : Welcome Glitter! Sorry no one was here to chat.
Please Login to shout..

Who's Online

No Members Online.
Friday, 24 November 2017