Home arrow Survivor Forums

Panic Survivor Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 443

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 979

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::getEmoticons() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 37
Simple joys...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Simple joys...

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
earthmama (Moderator)
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Simple joys... 8 Years, 11 Months ago  
Some simple joys...

bubble wrap and my 8 year old

melting butter one warm bread (but not all the way melted)

a stranger saying hello in the mall parking lot

Anyone else?

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
lamy12 (Moderator)
graphgraph
Re:Simple joys... 8 Years, 11 Months ago  
My 4-year old daughter looking at Santa in awe and telling him what she would like for Christmas.

Catching up with an old friend after 15 years.

Seeing my two persian cats cuddled up with each other ona cold night.

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

ceejay (Admin)
Administrator
graph
Random-twinkle lights on my Christmas tree.

Laughing with my daughters...over nothing.

That delicious feel of sliding my legs under the covers in my cozy bed when I'm very, very tired!

Logged Logged

jaygirl (User)
Involved Survivor
graphgraph
My 5 year old son acting like an excited puppy because Christmas and holidays are fast approaching

Being on holidays

Actully loking forward to no commitments over the xmas break

Happy holidays

Logged Logged

rippelk2 (User)
graphgraph
Re:Simple joys... 8 Years, 10 Months ago  
The cardinal outside of my window

The twinkling and glittering of the snow/ice outside my window

My dog snoring and grunting

The sunshine

Watching a good movie

Cuddling in a warm blanket when it comes out of the dryer

Bubble baths

Glass of wine

Painting/viewing art

Laughter

Love

I can go on....

Logged Logged

road*to*nowhere (User)
Watching Survivor
graphgraph
Re:Simple joys... 8 Years, 10 Months ago  
I love this thread.....and I'm about to go out an ridiculously anxious and I really think this will help

walking barefoot on long grass

being with my best friend and being completely real

cuddling on a cold day

how loved my dog and cat make me feel

a good dance party

blowing bubbles

climbing trees and people watching through the leaves

hiking

laying under trees and looking at the colorful leaves in the fall

sitting in front of a firplace and watching the snowfall

perfect snowflakes

the trees after an ice storm

the sunrise

a long hug

seeing my family for the first time in months

when God speaks to me

the peace I feel after praying

wonderful dreams

puffy clouds

perfect flowers

a good cup of coffee.......

oh man.....that made me so so happy

Logged Logged

Go to top

SHOUT!

Latest Message: 1 year, 9 months ago
  • tsuki : Welcome Steve, I have sent you a private message. Hope your day is going well Smile
  • Steve G : Can someone please tell me how to post a blog?
  • tsuki : Welcome to PS, Anara Smile
  • tsuki : Yes, sorry sad
  • Pro42 : Blogs are still down I see sad
  • tsuki : Thanks Draydon, Happy New Year to you too!
  • draydon : Happy New Year everyone!
  • tsuki : Enjoy the season!  May it be stress-free Smile
  • tsuki : I hope everyone had a wonderful and stress free Thanksgiving celebration Smile
  • tsuki : Welcome Glitter! Sorry no one was here to chat.
Please Login to shout..

Who's Online

No Members Online.
Tuesday, 21 November 2017