Home arrow Survivor Forums

Panic Survivor Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 443

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 979

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::getEmoticons() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 37
Dedicated To Overcoming Panic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Dedicated To Overcoming Panic

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
rsicher1 (User)
Watching Survivor
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Dedicated To Overcoming Panic 5 Years, 4 Months ago  
I've had enough. For the past 6 years, Generalized Anxiety and Panic Disorder has held me hostage. It has affected my life both socially and professionally. I am often too tired and drained to go out with friends, and too nervous and fearful of panic attacks to even voice an opinion in a business meeting. My brain feels cloudy virtually all day. I lack the clarity I once had. I have let it go unchecked and take more and more of my life away from me,.

I think I have a good handle on my triggers now and I've read about some good strategies on how to handle GAD/panic attacks. The road may be difficult, but I am going to overcome it. There is absolutely nothing that is going to stop me.

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
tsuki (Admin)
Administrator
graphgraph
Re:Dedicated To Overcoming Panic 5 Years, 4 Months ago  
Welcome rsicher1! Good for you, you know what you need to do and you have a plan as well as the determination and commitment to take back your life. I know you can do it and I wish you success. Update us as you progress . . . hugs

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

JackFive (User)
Watching Survivor
graphgraph
Re:Dedicated To Overcoming Panic 5 Years, 1 Month ago  
It really sounds you have set a path for success up for yourself. Congratulations!

Logged Logged

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Azmom (User)
Newbie Survivor
graphgraph
I'm with you....the road may be difficult but we will overcome it . We have to want it BAD!

Logged Logged

Cybervato (User)
graphgraph
Definitely! It takes hard work and true dedication.

Logged Logged

jonagelle (Visitor)
Watching Survivor
graphgraph
Re:Dedicated To Overcoming Panic 4 Years, 1 Month ago  
All you have to do is rest and be happy. Think of happy thoughts. Read about books or articles that could help you understand your sickness. Do not let yourself be stress. Do things that you love to do. Do socialization. Find friends. Find someone to talk to. Be comfortable to anything that you do. Have a peace of mind. Relax your brain, do not think about many things. Don't give yourself a problem. Enjoy every moment of your life. Be with a circle of people. Love yourself. Care about yourself. Focus on your hobbies. Sleep well and have enough rest. Eat what you like. Try to explore doing something that will make you thrilled and happy. Enjoy your life.

Nathanael King is a Clinical Hypnotherapist, NLP practitioner and weight loss & nutritional therapist. He also helps people suffering from panic attacks or social anxiety. He has written a book on how to build confidence instantly using NLP techniques. Please download from dailyimproveself.com/instantconfidencefree/. You can also sign up for weekly newsletter at for life changing strategies life, health and wealth at www.SelfProgress.co.uk.

Logged Logged

Go to top

SHOUT!

Latest Message: 1 year, 9 months ago
  • tsuki : Welcome Steve, I have sent you a private message. Hope your day is going well Smile
  • Steve G : Can someone please tell me how to post a blog?
  • tsuki : Welcome to PS, Anara Smile
  • tsuki : Yes, sorry sad
  • Pro42 : Blogs are still down I see sad
  • tsuki : Thanks Draydon, Happy New Year to you too!
  • draydon : Happy New Year everyone!
  • tsuki : Enjoy the season!  May it be stress-free Smile
  • tsuki : I hope everyone had a wonderful and stress free Thanksgiving celebration Smile
  • tsuki : Welcome Glitter! Sorry no one was here to chat.
Please Login to shout..

Who's Online

No Members Online.
Wednesday, 22 November 2017