Home arrow Survivor Forums

Panic Survivor Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 443

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 979

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::getEmoticons() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 37
Go to bottom
TOPIC: hiya

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
mary zion (User)
Newbie Survivor
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
hiya 5 Years, 9 Months ago  
I realli dnt av panic attacks again,bt I stil feel d symptoms,tinglin,numbness,heart poundin,heart palpitations,hot n cold flush,aches n I also feel ds dissociation,is ds normal?n does anyone feel ds too?

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
tsuki (Admin)
Administrator
graphgraph
Re:hiya 5 Years, 8 Months ago  
Hi mary, I survive the symptoms of anxiety and panic as you do. They don't manifest often but when they do, they do in force. I use all my learned methods to thwart the attacks and most often they work. There are rare times when I need to resort to a benzo to gain control. You are not alone, for sure . . . hugs

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

jonagelle (Visitor)
Watching Survivor
graphgraph
Re:hiya 4 Years, 1 Month ago  
Panic attack really have the symptoms of heart palpitation, sweating of the palm and hyperventilation. Hyperventilation is breathing out more oxygen than the amount of oxygen that you breathe in. The cure for it is imagine that you don't have panic attack, think that you only observe it. Fear cause panic attack. And this fear is associated with the release adrenalin. Adrenalin works on the fight and flight response. Adrenalin is stimulated by adrenaline hormone in the adrenal glands. Panic attack can be treated through raising and tensing the muscle up in one area. You can try dietary remedies, take herbs. Herbs puts flavor on the food and has a healthy benefit for panic attack. Reduce your intake of fatty foods, foods high in sugar and caffeine.

Nathanael King is a Clinical Hypnotherapist, NLP practitioner and weight loss & nutritional therapist. He also helps people suffering from panic attacks or social anxiety. He has written a book on how to build confidence instantly using NLP techniques. Please download from dailyimproveself.com/instantconfidencefree/. You can also sign up for weekly newsletter at for life changing strategies life, health and wealth at www.SelfProgress.co.uk.

Logged Logged

Go to top

SHOUT!

Latest Message: 1 year, 9 months ago
  • tsuki : Welcome Steve, I have sent you a private message. Hope your day is going well Smile
  • Steve G : Can someone please tell me how to post a blog?
  • tsuki : Welcome to PS, Anara Smile
  • tsuki : Yes, sorry sad
  • Pro42 : Blogs are still down I see sad
  • tsuki : Thanks Draydon, Happy New Year to you too!
  • draydon : Happy New Year everyone!
  • tsuki : Enjoy the season!  May it be stress-free Smile
  • tsuki : I hope everyone had a wonderful and stress free Thanksgiving celebration Smile
  • tsuki : Welcome Glitter! Sorry no one was here to chat.
Please Login to shout..

Who's Online

No Members Online.
Tuesday, 21 November 2017