Home arrow Survivor Forums

Panic Survivor Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 443

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 979

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::getEmoticons() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 37
I stopped that panic attack right in it's tracks!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: I stopped that panic attack right in it's tracks!

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
nervousnancy55 (User)
Watching Survivor
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
I stopped that panic attack right in it's tracks! 6 Years, 11 Months ago  
Maybe it's because I am having a good day but, I would really like to believe that it is because I have been honing my survival skills. Today I called my husband on his cell phone. I heard a lot of unusual noises and I asked him if he was at work. He was telling me that one of the trucks where he works was backing up. About that time I heard a woman's voice and she was obviously talking to my husband. She was saying "Hi Hon!" I will be honest and ssy the green eyed monster came out in full force. But, I calmed myself down. When my husband came home I put my hands on my hips and said "Hi,Hon1" We both started laughing. A week ago I would of been devastated. I wouldn't of seen the reality of the situation. Plus on top of not getting into a panic I was able to have a good laugh with my husband.

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
jonagelle (Visitor)
Watching Survivor
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:I stopped that panic attack right in it's tracks! 4 Years, 1 Month ago  
You try to be passionate to your husband so that he can put more attention to you and that you may attract him. He talk to him so there will be connection. Tell him even you are sick you try to do your best to love him and provide him the love that he needs. You also mention to him that you wish to be comforted with his loving voice and sweet words. Don't let the anxiety build the gap in you. There must be always a connection between the two of you. Tell him that you want to be comforted so you won't get sick anymore. Panic attack can be prevented when you are supported. You have with you people who can support you, give advice and will make you happy so you can get rid of the attack.

Nathanael King is a Clinical Hypnotherapist, NLP practitioner and weight loss & nutritional therapist. He also helps people suffering from panic attacks or social anxiety. He has written a book on how to build confidence instantly using NLP techniques. Please download from dailyimproveself.com/instantconfidencefree/. You can also sign up for weekly newsletter at for life changing strategies life, health and wealth at www.SelfProgress.co.uk.

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

SHOUT!

Latest Message: 1 year, 9 months ago
  • tsuki : Welcome Steve, I have sent you a private message. Hope your day is going well Smile
  • Steve G : Can someone please tell me how to post a blog?
  • tsuki : Welcome to PS, Anara Smile
  • tsuki : Yes, sorry sad
  • Pro42 : Blogs are still down I see sad
  • tsuki : Thanks Draydon, Happy New Year to you too!
  • draydon : Happy New Year everyone!
  • tsuki : Enjoy the season!  May it be stress-free Smile
  • tsuki : I hope everyone had a wonderful and stress free Thanksgiving celebration Smile
  • tsuki : Welcome Glitter! Sorry no one was here to chat.
Please Login to shout..

Who's Online

No Members Online.
Monday, 20 November 2017