Home arrow Survivor Forums

Panic Survivor Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 443

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 979

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::getEmoticons() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 37
want to put a pic in image
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: want to put a pic in image

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
Bash (User)
Watching Survivor
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
want to put a pic in image 8 Years, 12 Months ago  
everytime i hit upload to to put a pic in for my image nothing happens. need help plz.

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
KDN (User)
graphgraph
Re:want to put a pic in image 8 Years, 12 Months ago  
Make sure it meets the size requirements and it's in the right file format. Past that I honestly wouldn't know. You could PM Sunbaked and I'm sure he'd be happy to help!

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

Bash (User)
Watching Survivor
graphgraph
i think you are right. how do you down size them to make them fit? i am such a noob at this.

Logged Logged

lrouse (User)
graphgraph
You will need an image editing application (i.e. photoshop or Kodak Gallery which is free) Have you ever resized a photo for an email? What do you usually use? Is the picture for your profile or for a post? Alternatively, if it is for a post and probably a better option is to use a free hosting service such as photobucket. You upload the picture there and it will give you a code to put in the body of your post which will then display the picture. You can PM me if you'd like, if you need more details.

Logged Logged

ceejay (Admin)
Administrator
graph
Bash -

Be sure to read the sticky at the top of the Testing Forum. "How to Post a Picture" by Bloodclot.

If that doesn't answer your questions, PM lrouse!

Logged Logged

Go to top

SHOUT!

Latest Message: 1 year, 9 months ago
  • tsuki : Welcome Steve, I have sent you a private message. Hope your day is going well Smile
  • Steve G : Can someone please tell me how to post a blog?
  • tsuki : Welcome to PS, Anara Smile
  • tsuki : Yes, sorry sad
  • Pro42 : Blogs are still down I see sad
  • tsuki : Thanks Draydon, Happy New Year to you too!
  • draydon : Happy New Year everyone!
  • tsuki : Enjoy the season!  May it be stress-free Smile
  • tsuki : I hope everyone had a wonderful and stress free Thanksgiving celebration Smile
  • tsuki : Welcome Glitter! Sorry no one was here to chat.
Please Login to shout..

Who's Online

No Members Online.
Monday, 20 November 2017