Home arrow Survivor Forums

Panic Survivor Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 443

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 979

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::getEmoticons() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 37
A Blogging How To
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: A Blogging How To

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
ceejay (Admin)
Administrator
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:A Blogging How To 9 Years ago  
The "vote up" stuff is like DIGG.

I think it just comes with the territory these days in Blogging. In case you see something you want to draw to others' attention.

I'm not sure if we can take out only certain parts of the system - I'll ask Sunbaked.

I didn't have that same issue with typing that you explained.

I could see everything I was typing just fine. I'll ask him about that too!

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
rippelk2 (User)
graphgraph
thanks ceejay, also, what is DIGG? lol I have no idea what that means.

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

ceejay (Admin)
Administrator
graph
It's a way that you can "rate" how you liked an article you read on the internet and the if it gets more "Diggs" then the article gets higher on the search engine.

I imagine these "up" or "down" are just rates for things like that - if someone particularly liked it.

I wouldn't worry about it too much, unless it becomes a problem.

We'll just get used to the new platform and see what it can do for us all!

Logged Logged

Kellybeth (User)
Driving Force Survivor
graphgraph
Re:A Blogging How To 8 Years, 11 Months ago  
I hate to be a complainer but I am having such a hard time with the new blog system. I read the thread that shows you how to blog. What I'm finding is the screen where I type my blog is like 2 inches high. And after I write it I can't even go up to the part where it says 'save'. How in the heck can I stretch that screen so I can see what I'm doing?

Ok. nevr mind I figured it out. My screen was minimized a tiny bit so that made the blogging screen really small. So I figured it out.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2008/12/04 23:31 By
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaTools::whoisID() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 316
Kellybeth.
Go to top

SHOUT!

Latest Message: 1 year, 9 months ago
  • tsuki : Welcome Steve, I have sent you a private message. Hope your day is going well Smile
  • Steve G : Can someone please tell me how to post a blog?
  • tsuki : Welcome to PS, Anara Smile
  • tsuki : Yes, sorry sad
  • Pro42 : Blogs are still down I see sad
  • tsuki : Thanks Draydon, Happy New Year to you too!
  • draydon : Happy New Year everyone!
  • tsuki : Enjoy the season!  May it be stress-free Smile
  • tsuki : I hope everyone had a wonderful and stress free Thanksgiving celebration Smile
  • tsuki : Welcome Glitter! Sorry no one was here to chat.
Please Login to shout..

Who's Online

No Members Online.
Wednesday, 22 November 2017