Home arrow Survivor Forums

Panic Survivor Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 443

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 979

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::getEmoticons() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 37
A Blogging How To
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: A Blogging How To

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
sunbaked (Admin)
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
A Blogging How To 9 Years ago  
This thread discusses the Content article: A Blogging How To

If you have any questions on Blogging we'll see if we can help you here.

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

ceejay (Admin)
Administrator
graph
Re:A Blogging How To 9 Years ago  
Wow - that is an AWESOME link!!! Thanks!!

It's like having a private tutor!! Cool!

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

rippelk2 (User)
graphgraph
This tutorial thing doesn't tell people how they can reply to peoples blogs. I don't see it anywhere. How do you do that?

Logged Logged

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/mambots/content/mosemailcloak.php on line 72

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/mambots/content/mosemailcloak.php on line 89

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/mambots/content/mosemailcloak.php on line 101

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/mambots/content/mosemailcloak.php on line 120

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/mambots/content/mosemailcloak.php on line 133
ceejay (Admin)
Administrator
graph
The comments link is coming. Sunbaked is working pretty non-stop on the upgrades.

On the old site there was a kind of "hole" in the comments which allowed for spamming from the internet and all kinds of really vulgar cr@p entered the site that way.

We have to make sure that there are enough safeguards in place before we "open" the blogs up to comments. Till then, post a note in the Shout box, and open a thread in one of the Forums that has to do with the person's blog.

I'm sure it will be ironed out soon!

Logged Logged

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/mambots/content/mosemailcloak.php on line 72

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/mambots/content/mosemailcloak.php on line 89

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/mambots/content/mosemailcloak.php on line 101

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/mambots/content/mosemailcloak.php on line 120

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/mambots/content/mosemailcloak.php on line 133

rippelk2 (User)
graphgraph
Thanks for letting me know. Sorry! I'm not a patient person...I gotta work on that

Logged Logged

rippelk2 (User)
graphgraph
Hi there again

I am wondering what the "vote up" and "vote down" links are under peoples responses to blogs? Can people vote who has a better comment? I think that may cause many people to feel uncomfortable if that is what it means, then again, no one does have to vote on that, however, if someone does it can discourage other people from writing responses and I never thought I'd see anything on this site like that since we are all about making people comfortable and happy and aiding in a healthy recovery.

Also, I didn't know if anyone else has called this to whomever it may concerns attention, but when you write a response it doesn't let you see all that you are writing. Your words on the right get cut off until you reach the next line. I'm a very good typer and don't really even need to look at my keyboard when i'm typing so it doesn't bother me as much but for people that aren't so well at typing, it may cause them frustration to see if they mispelled something or missed a word or what not.

Just offering some opinions, but I would like to know what the "vote up" and "vote down" stand for and what they do? thanks!

Logged Logged

Go to top

SHOUT!

Latest Message: 1 year, 9 months ago
  • tsuki : Welcome Steve, I have sent you a private message. Hope your day is going well Smile
  • Steve G : Can someone please tell me how to post a blog?
  • tsuki : Welcome to PS, Anara Smile
  • tsuki : Yes, sorry sad
  • Pro42 : Blogs are still down I see sad
  • tsuki : Thanks Draydon, Happy New Year to you too!
  • draydon : Happy New Year everyone!
  • tsuki : Enjoy the season!  May it be stress-free Smile
  • tsuki : I hope everyone had a wonderful and stress free Thanksgiving celebration Smile
  • tsuki : Welcome Glitter! Sorry no one was here to chat.
Please Login to shout..

Who's Online

No Members Online.
Wednesday, 22 November 2017